Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Live Stream From Megan Elizabeth at Above Rubies Studio

Did you get the chance to log into the Live Stream broadcast over at aboverubiesstudio.com?
If you missed it, you can still go back and watch a taped version of it! If you didn't see it, let me give you a few hints on what you missed. She announced that besides herself,  Britten and Cindy will be attending the CHA (Craft and Hobby Assoc.) in California the end of  this month, where Megan will be featuring some of her NEW product lines. Glue arts and Paper Layerz by Megan Elizabeth will also be featured. Look in the upcoming months for new and exciting things to come out of Club Ruby/Above Rubies Studio. She also featured some other products from a variety of companies like the SMASH book and has invited everyone to join her in making one throughout the coming year. She has suggested making a goal page of 5 items that you would like to accomplish this year. Should be alot of fun!
As for me, I have received my new FEBRUARY kit and will posting pictures as soon as I am allowed to show them here on my blog. I am excited to have this opportunity and look forward to designing along side of some very talented designers. It is a dream come true and I can't wait to share it all with you!
Check back and see what else is happening soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment