Friday, July 4, 2014

New Items daily!

Come check out Party at my House off Parsons in Brandon for a great selection of items! Also.. you can find me at Sassy & Classy Consignment Boutique in Brandon off Hwy 60, where I  work and I'm  putting some of my latest work. You can always contact via email at darlenevalenti@yahoo.com !
This adorable little chest measures about 8 1/2 inches tall 6 1/2 wide and about 3 3/4 deep. It is now available email if you are interested! The color is a teal with cream undertone. Would make an adorable addition to any room!
This piece, which is probably my favorite saying is now available at Classy & Sassy Boutique. It measures approx 10 X 22. Color is black with cream undertone.
Thanks for stopping by.. there is SO much more at Party at my House.. so don't forget to stop by!

No comments:

Post a Comment