Monday, August 12, 2013

Open House Success!

I want to thank everyone for coming out to my 1 Year Anniversary and Open House celebration!
It was a great success and can't wait for the new holiday guide to preview, so we can do it again!
Frosted Paper Pak
Babycakes Paper Pak
New Art Booking Cricut Cartridge 

If you won a prize, I will be contacting you shortly and your prize can be picked up on Saturday the 17th of August at my Studio. I will be placing the order tomorrow and it should take about a week to nine days to get here. Don't forget you can always order on my site, and you will find the SHOP NOW buttons to the right of this message on my blog.

Thanks again for making my first year back with CTMH A great one, and I look forward to many years to come with the company!

Darlene

No comments:

Post a Comment