Sunday, July 22, 2012

New Studio!

I have been crafting since well, let's just say a very long time. One thing I have always wanted was a room of my very own- to have space to not only work, but to spread things out so that I could see what I actually had as far as supplies. I would have stuff in the garage and in my scrap room (10x10) and in closets etc. There is nothing more frustrating than having something you know you have and you can't find it! Well, those days are over. I now have the ultimate room, that I have decided to call my STUDIO! The room is located upstairs in our new home in Riverview, FL. It is 20x22 in size with 2 windows which brings in a lot of light! I hope to paint it white soon, but I have a kermit the frog green bathroom to paint over first!
I now have a permenant work station area for my Cricut machines, my Cuttlebug and sewing machine. My stamps - ALL my stamps are in the same location which makes them easier to find. And my misc items have a home as does my ribbon and accessories. I still have to hang some shelving up along with my Michaels shelf that holds lots of glass stuff, so waiting for hubby to do that! When those things are up and on the wall, I will take close up pictures of each work area for you to see! There is no glamour here, just so you know. I decided to keep it basic. I wanted to keep it functional vs cute. I will be hosting crops here and I didn't want a bunch of fluff in the way when my croppin' ladies come over.
Check back at later dates to see the completed room. I will be posting pictures after our first crop in August as well!
 NABS ladies.. I can't wait!!!

(NABS is our Florida Croppin' Group)

No comments:

Post a Comment