Tuesday, April 17, 2012

My Studio



Several friends have posted their crafting space on their blog, so I thought it was my turn. This is my studio for now. We have listed our house to sell, and hope to find a house with a loft or larger studio space. Yes ladies, my husband is willing to buy a larger house so that I can have a larger work space! Yeah me!
Here is the door into my studio and the closet door. The space was small inbetween, so I came up with these Wal-mart inexpensive cabinets that you put together for this space. I purchased baskets from numerous stores. They store my ribbons, small tools, sizzix diecuts and such.


This is the closet. The first shelve houses some of my paper and magazines. The second shelf  is stamps and stamp pads and it goes 2 deep with totes filled with wood stamps!
The blue boxes (23 to be exact) house photos. The bottom shelf has more wooden stamps and even more wooden stamps.. LOL



This is the actual room. The work table is in front of the window which I love the natural light that comes in. The black shelves house my CTMH acrylic stamps, my Cricut cartridges. ribbon and more. I have a total of 5 of those white cabinets on wheels that store tons of stuff!  More paper and projects in the works are to the right of the work table.. and to the left on the floor of my cute Cricut machine is 2 bins of stickers. I will take closer pictures if anyone wants to see anything up close.
I store my stickers in these sleeves from Michael's. I have them seperated by category. It makes it quick and easy when looking for something!
I have several ways I store ribbon due to size differences. In front of my acrylic stamps are little totes that hold your typical ribbon size. I have a total of 4 of them, and wish I could find them again, but Wal-mart stopped carrying them.

I love my little tins. This idea came from my good friend Britten over at "Two at a Time"
She showed me a quick and easy way to keep necessary items close at hand. I haven't painted my lazy suzy yet or glued down the tins, but I will! I also had some extra tins that I cut vinyl and decorated them that way in previous picture. Thanks for stopping by, come back often!


1 comment:

  1. Very nice craft room. Mine is in an unfinished basement so I'm a little jealous, lol. I am a new follower of your blog and I'm looking forward to seeing what else you will share. As a new blogger, I would really appreciate it if you check out my blog and follow me, too!
    http://piece-ofheart.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete